On 30th of September EMUNI hosted a roundtable discussion under the Advocacy Campaign “Building a Common Mediterranean Destiny”.
• Mobility as a constitutive character
• Structural regional development and socio-economic cohesion
• Samar Zughool, MSc, (Jordan, Slovenia), trainer and researcher specializing in migration, gender, intercultural learning, and cooperation in the EuroMed region.
• Ernest Vlačić Ph.D., MBA, (Croatia), Head of ALGEBRA e-Leadership MBA study program, an expert on organizational Strategic and Innovation Management and Innovation and Industrial Policies
• Manal Benani, MD, M.A. Diplomacy from the Mediterranean Academy of diplomatic studies, a cofounder of Sustainable Cooperation for peace and security (Algeria) (Through video connection)
Moderator: Dr. Jerneja Penca, EMUNI
You can watch live stream here: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part.